Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/GINGER-ESSENTIAL-OIL-2-300x200-12889_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Ginger Essential Oil is renowned as an aphrodisiac and general tonic. It is also known for its help in case of motion sickness, breathed on a handkerchief. Its fresh and spicy scent goes well with citrus fruits.
History of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger has been consumed for millennia in several regions of the world to relieve rheumatism and nausea. It is one of the first oriental spices to enter Europe, a century before our era, thanks to Arab merchants.
From that moment, it became a root widely used for its strong taste and its therapeutic virtues: it is said that it facilitates both digestion and that its spicy smell makes it an aphrodisiac!
Properties of Ginger Essential Oil
The properties of Ginger Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the rhizomes of Zingiber officinale.
Thanks to the monoterpenes it contains, Ginger Essential Oil is a powerful digestive tonic that accelerates the passage of the food bolus. It increases salivary flow and intestinal peristalsis.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Ginger Essential Oil are linked to its richness in sesquiterpenes and in particular Gingerols and Ginger enones which inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins.
The analgesic properties of Ginger are attributed to Gingerols which inhibit the synthesis of leukotrienes. They are also components that are among the most powerful antioxidants there are.
- General tonic
For the well-being
A physical relaxant
Present in large quantities in the oil, sesquiterpenes are active in the central nervous system: they are molecules with hypotensive, analgesic, relaxing, and sedative properties.
A sexual and cerebral tonic
Its richness in zingiberene and aryl alkanes makes Ginger Essential Oil a remarkable tonic.
Indications of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger Essential Oil has multiple indications thanks to the many properties described above.
As a digestive stimulant, Ginger Essential Oil is able to treat all of the following ailments: bloating, aerophagia, colitis, colic, constipation, alternating constipation-diarrhea, abdominal cramps, intestinal spasms, diarrhea, digestion difficulty or slow, motion sickness, lack of appetite (adult and child), nausea, vomiting.
The contribution of essential oil to the antioxidant system makes it possible to globally increase the immune response to external aggressions.
Respiratory and ENT disorders
Thanks to its antibacterial, antioxidant, and decongestant properties, Ginger can help treat the following disorders:
- Common cold
- Cough (with or without phlegm)
Muscle and joint pain
The analgesic properties of the oil make it possible to recommend it to people with pain of various origins such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle pain, joint or muscle stiffness, and rheumatism.
- The sexual breakdowns
- Premenstrual pain
- Pain accompanying menopause
- Physical and/or mental asthenia
- Concentration (lack)
- Creativity (individual or group)
- Latent depression, dark thoughts
- Contained emotions
- Frigidity, impotence
- mental inhibitions
Use of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of conditions and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
For all ENT disorders and pain, dilute one drop of essential oil with four drops of vegetable oil, then apply and massage the affected area.
- For invigorating hair care: 2 pure drops in a dab of shampoo, massage then rinse the hair.
- Hair (fall): dilute in a shampoo.
- For digestive disorders: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the abdomen.
- For pain: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the part concerned.
- Premenstrual pain: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- Pain accompanying menopause: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- Fatigue: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the back and the soles of the feet.
- Cough (with or without phlegm): dilute in vegetable oil and massage the chest, upper back, and plantar arches.
- Colds: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the upper back, or apply to the sinuses.
- Sinusitis: dilute in vegetable oil and apply to the sinuses.
Branding and Package Design of Ginger Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Ginger Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver an international quality Ginger Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Ginger Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Ginger Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- Quality control department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, and sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org