Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/coriander-essential-oil-300x225-10850_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander is traditionally known to aid digestion. Tonic and purifying, the essential oil of Coriander is used as a memory stimulant and to fight against physical and mental fatigue.
History of Coriander Essential Oil
The term “Coriander” originally alludes to the unpleasant smell of the fresh seeds, which is reminiscent of that emitted by the bug. It is a plant totally unknown in the wild, so it is impossible to know its geographical origin. We know that its seeds were already used by the Semitic peoples at least 8000 years ago, then by the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. It is also mentioned in the Bible. In the Middle Ages, it was widespread in Europe, then introduced to America by the Spaniards during the conquests.
Its leaves are used in oriental gastronomy, but their use in the West remained fairly infrequent until the 20th century. It is only more recently, under the influence of waves of immigration that have brought new culinary traditions, that the situation has been reversed, making Coriander one of the best-selling herbs on the market.
The essential oil is taken from its seeds: a subspecies is cultivated in Eastern Europe, which is richer in essential oils.
Properties of Coriander Essential Oil
The properties of Coriander Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the seeds of Coriandrum sativum.
The digestive and carminative stimulant
Coriander Essential Oil contains limonene which acts directly on gastric motility (the ability of the stomach to move). It also has choleretic and cholagogue activity, that is, it promotes the production of bile by the liver and its release in the intestine, thus improving the digestion of fatty substances. Finally, it has a carminative action, that is to say, it promotes the expulsion of intestinal gases while reducing their production.
Linalool has a known bactericidal, antifungal, and parasiticidal action. Moreover, the limonene contained in the oil also has bactericidal and antifungal properties, especially when used in diffusion.
Linalool and alpha-pinene inhibit the action or secretion of mediator molecules acting in the pain process.
The linalool contained in Coriander Essential Oil is also involved in the contraction of smooth and striated muscles: it has an antagonistic action on the molecules involved in these processes, which helps to calm spasms.
For the well-being
Calming and sedative
Coriander Essential Oil contains linalool, which exhibits spasmolytic and anxiolytic properties. Linalool competes with certain neurotransmitters in the hippocampus which help regulate mood, lower blood pressure, limit sleep onset and ease tension.
The molecules present in Coriander Essential Oil stimulate the nervous system and therefore help maintain good motor skills. At high doses, it can even become euphoric as its action is powerful.
- brain stimulant
Indications of Coriander Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, Coriander Essential Oil has multiple indications.
The digestive sphere
Its carminative and digestive stimulating properties make it very useful to fight against various ailments: bloating, aerophagia, colitis, colic, intestinal cramps, and difficult or slow digestion…
The antiviral and anti-infectious properties of the oil allow them to be used in the treatment of all infections of viral or bacterial origin: flu mononucleosis, shingles, herpes, hepatitis, and viral enteritis
Muscle and joint pain
Thanks to its analgesic properties, it is also used to relieve arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle pain, joint or muscle stiffness, and rheumatism.
For the well-being
When diffused, the oil can help restore sleep and calm thanks to its relaxing and sedative properties.
- Physical and/or mental asthenia
- Creativity (individual or group)
- Latent depression, dark thoughts
- Nervousness, nervousness
Use of Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of conditions and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
Dermal, it is better to apply it diluted (20%) on sensitive skin and do the allergy test because it contains linalool, a potentially allergenic component when it is highly dosed.
- Stomach ache, difficult digestion: 1 drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil to apply on the stomach after the meal
- Fatigue: 1 drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil to apply in massage in the lower back, at the level of the kidneys.
- For ENT disorders: dilute in vegetable oil, and massage the spine and soles of the feet.
- For pain: dilute the essential oil of Coriander in vegetable oil and massage the part concerned.
Branding and Package Design of Coriander Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Coriander Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver international quality Coriander Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Coriander Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Coriander Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- The quality control department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
Website : www.group-oriental.com
E-mail : email@example.com