Gaultherie Essential Oil is certainly the best muscle and joint painkiller in the entire pharmacopeia. Widely used in the sporting world, its scent perfumes all locker rooms. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties almost instantly soothe many painful conditions: cramps, contractures, sporting efforts, osteoarthritis, arthritis, migraines, nothing seems to resist it.
It will be necessary to be limited to a 10% maximum of Gaultherie in local applications. In order to avoid salicylate poisoning, it is necessary to limit its use to 8 to 10 days, and if it is chronic pain, it should only be applied 5 days out of 7
History of Gaultherie Essential Oil
Sometimes nicknamed “tree of the woods” or “tea of Canada”, the Gaultherie is a small shrub of less than 15 cm that grows in the forests of North America. It is particularly fond of dry and acidic soils such as pine forests, sandy hillsides, and resinous forests.
It was the doctor to the King of Quebec at the time, Jean-François Gaulthier, who was the first to look into this plant with its evergreen leaves and its small white flowers which become very fragrant red berries.
The manufacture of EO requires prior to distillation, a night of maceration in hot water of the leafy twigs in order to lyse the glycosides they contain and thus release the volatile active compounds.
Indications of Gaultherie Essential Oil
- Muscle pain (contracture, tearing, breakdown, lumbago)
- Joint pain (osteoarthritis, arthritis, polyarthritis, synovitis)
- Tendon pain
- Migraines, headaches
- Sport (muscular preparation, recovery after exercise)
Like aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Gaultherie inhibits the formation of prostaglandins responsible for inflammation. A second immuno-modulating action has also been demonstrated: Gaultheriesalicylates allow both to inhibit pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL6 and IL8) and to stimulate anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL10).
However, we know for example that the cytokine IL8 is involved in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Painkiller (analgesic) properties
Gaultherie has been shown to inhibit TRPV1 receptors. However, if these receptors are sensitive to heat, they are also involved in the transmission of pain. Their inhibition, therefore, allows a notable analgesic (anti-pain) effect.
The association between Gaultherie and Peppermint has been studied and found to be effective in the management of back pain. In the United States, a patch containing methyl salicylate and menthol has been approved for the treatment of moderate muscle pain.
All these elements, therefore, support the current use of Gaultherie in inflammatory joint pathologies, but also osteoarthritis, rheumatism, back, and muscle pain.
Precautions for use with essential oil of Gaultherie
To relieve his pain, we would do anything!
Many people apply pure Gaultherie to pain, praising its effectiveness. However, efficiency should not overshadow safety.
We can never repeat it enough, it is imperative to dilute the essential oil of Wintergreen, in order to avoid any risk of irritation or intoxication, and to be able to continue to use it in the long term.
- Dilute to a maximum of 10% in adults. Seek advice for sensitive skin.
- Do not apply on damaged skin
- Do not apply it under a bandage that is too tight or an occlusive patch
- Using an external heat source (heating pad, hot water bottle) may increase the risk of irritation
- Do not apply to large body surfaces: if in doubt, seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor specializing in aromatherapy
- During regular use, apply Gaultherie 5 days out of 7.
- Oral route and inhalation are not recommended
- Caution in people with allergies or prone to skin dermatitis: As with all essential oils, it is recommended to first perform a skin test in the bend of the elbow to check that no skin reaction appears.
- During surgery, stop using Gaultherie At least 48 hours before.
Branding and Package Design of Gaultherie Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Gaultherie Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver the international quality of Gaultherie Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Gaultherie Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Gaultherie Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- Quality control department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org