Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/OREGANO-ESSENTIAL-OIL-2-300x169-11099_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
The essential oil of Oregano is best known for its very powerful broad-spectrum anti-infective activity, which has earned it or its main compound, carvacrol, to be very widely studied today. As soon as an infection or superinfection, severe or repeated, sets in, Oregano can be part of an aromatic anti-infective and immunostimulant treatment.
We know a little less about its other anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant and anti-tumor properties, which also hold a promising future for it in clinical aromatherapy in other indications such as the prevention of asthma or the prevention of cancer.
With regard to the use of the essential oil of Oregano, only a seasoned person in aromatherapy will be able to consider its use locally: it will then always be necessary to strongly dilute it in vegetable oil, under penalty, if not, to feel a very unpleasant feeling of irritation, even burning. For the oral route, in order to protect the mucous membranes, it is preferable to consume the essential oil of Oregano in capsule form. You can buy ready-made capsules or ask your pharmacist to prepare capsules for you.
History of Oregano Essential Oil
Native to Asia and the Mediterranean basin, oregano belongs to the same botanical genus as marjoram. It was used by the Egyptians to embalm their dead and appease the gods, before becoming a herb known to aid digestion in Ancient Rome.
Today, oregano enjoys very good popularity in the kitchen and has completely erased its cousin, marjoram, even though its flavor is less fine and less rich. An essential oil that is highly appreciated in the food industry as well as in perfumery and therapeutically is obtained from it.
On the other hand, from a nutritional point of view, it is much more interesting to use fresh Oregano…
Use of Oregano Essential oil
- Severe infectious disorders of any type
- ENT, respiratory
- Severe skin disorders
- Rebellious infectious dermatitis (fungal, or bacterial)
- Rebellious acne
Oregano essential oil is the most powerful essential oil to fight against bacterial, and fungal germs, protozoa, and other internal parasites.
In humans, as in animals, many studies attest to this anti-infective power. It will be effective on many grams + or, more rarely, gram – bacteria, as well as on yeasts.
It has also shown its effectiveness on antibiotic-resistant, fungal, or bacterial germs, as well as on bacterial biofilms.
Carvacrol, often present at more than 60% in oregano essential oils, is the compound mainly responsible for this anti-microbial action, an action that thymol, in a smaller quantity, will reinforce.
Benefits of carvacrol and thymol
The predominantly hydrophobic and slightly hydrophilic nature of these two molecules allows them to both:
- To interact effectively with microbial hydrophobic structures, and thus inhibit or destroy these same microbes
- And to penetrate into more hydrophilic environments such as bacterial or fungal biofilms: to simplify, there are populations of microbes, installed within our organism in the form of biofilm, which represent reservoirs of microbes, which can lead, according to the condition of the individual, to chronic infections (cystitis or repeated angina for example). The interest of these aromatic molecules, therefore, lies in the fact that they can reach within these biofilms microbial targets that are difficult to reach by conventional antibiotics, and thus reduce their level of virulence.
Therapeutic application of the essential oil of Oregano
Oregano essential oil can be used in all forms of infectious pathologies. Nevertheless, its irritant and toxic potential will require formal compliance with the precautions for use, as well as preferred oral use in the form of capsules or capsules, in the context of severe, repeated, or stubborn infections.
Digestive infectious disorders
Urinary tract infections
Gynecological infectious disorders
- Recurrent mycosis
Respiratory infectious disorders
- germ resistant dermatitis
- stubborn acne
Precautions for Oregano Essential Oil
There are other varieties of Oregano essential oils rich in Carvacrol (> 50%):
- Origanum onites, from Turkey
- Origanum vulgare subsp. Greece/Turkey hirtum
- Thymbra capitata from Greece
- Origanum heracleoticum L. from Greece
Do not confuse Oregano vulgaris or compact with Marjoram with shells (Origanum majorana) whose HE does not contain phenols, even if, formally, oregano bore the name of “Wild Marjoram”
- Diffusion and inhalation are not recommended
- Very irritating essential oil: Cutaneous route with great caution and very dilute (max 5%): preferably seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist specialized in essential oils.
- Aggressive essential oil for the mucous membranes: Oral use is always very diluted, and preferably in the form of a capsule or capsule
- No prolonged use without medical or pharmaceutical advice
- Caution in hepatosensitive people
- Essential oil is not recommended in case of anticoagulant treatments, coagulation disorders, imminent surgery, or digestive ulcer.
Branding and Package Design of Oregano Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Oregano Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case printed designs and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver the international quality of Oregano Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Oregano Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- How does your Oregano Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used is environmental-friendly.
- Skilful workers care every detail in handing the stamping, printing, stitching, packing process.
- Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purpose, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customer’s samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, and sizes etc. detail information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : email@example.com