The Mentha Arvensis is a perennial plant that measures 50 to 60 cm in height. Its stem is quadrangular, more or less hairy and reddish. Its hairy leaves are ovoid and its pinkish flowers form compact whorls. This polymorphic species grows in a humid environment and gives off a warm and spicy scent.
History of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil
The origin of mint is quite uncertain: it is thought to have emerged in a vast region encompassing northern Africa, the Mediterranean basin, and western Asia. In any case, the Egyptians the Hebrews, and the ancient Greeks knew it and used it for its therapeutic properties.
There are several varieties of mint that cross easily with each other and have given rise to many hybrids such as peppermint (born spontaneously after crossing water mint with Mentha Arvensis). It is grown on a large scale, but other more marginal varieties such as pineapple mint or lemon mint (or Eau-de-Cologne) are also enjoying some success.
Properties of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil
The properties of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the flowering plants of Mentha spicata (or Viridis).
Mucolytic, anticatarrhal, and expectorant
Mint essential oil essentially contains carvone and limonene, two molecules that help thin mucus and promote its expulsion from the bronchi.
The carvone present in mint oil is a monoterpene ketone that promotes the reconstitution of skin tissue.
Digestive tonic and biliary stimulant
Ketones and terpenes, represented by carvone and limonene, help aid digestion and the production of bile by the liver.
- Nervous tranquilizer
- For the well-being
- Ketones from Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil have a relaxing action on the nervous system (by inhibiting certain specific messengers), which helps to limit states of anxiety or chronic stress.
Indications of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil has multiple indications.
The digestive tonic and biliary stimulant properties of mint make it interesting to fight against difficult digestion and biliary insufficiency.
Scars and wounds
Its healing properties encourage its use on scars and wounds.
ENT and respiratory disorders
The expectorant and mucolytic properties of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil allow it to be used in the treatment of many disorders affecting the ENT sphere such as bronchitis, respiratory tract infection, blocked solar plexus, spasmophilia, anxiety attack , respiratory oppression, sinusitis, wet or productive cough.
- Inflammatory cystitis
For the well-being
- Anxieties, worries
- Emotional shock, emotionality
- Self-confidence (lack)
- Latent or seasonal depression
- Nervous exhaustion, nervous fatigue
- Disordered thoughts
- Blocked solar plexus
- Spasmophilia, anxiety attack
Use of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil
Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of conditions and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
For all the skin or digestive problems previously described, dilute one drop of essential oil with four drops of vegetable oil, then apply and massage the area concerned (caution: use prohibited for children, babies, and pregnant and breastfeeding women).
For ENT disorders: mix with vegetable oil and rub the back and soles of the feet.
Blocked solar plexus, spasmophilia, anxiety attack, respiratory oppression: mix with vegetable oil and massage the back and the plexus.
Oily, productive cough: mix with vegetable oil and rub the back and soles of the feet.
Scar: dilute in vegetable oil (do a skin test beforehand) and apply to the part concerned.
Wound: dilute in vegetable oil (do a skin test beforehand) and apply to the part concerned.
Branding and Package Design of Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver international quality Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Mentha Arvensis Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw material we used is environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- Quality control department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customer’s pictures, logos, and sizes, etc. detail information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : email@example.com