Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/Cumin-Essential-Oil-2-300x223-18977_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Cumin Essential Oil
Cumin Essential Oil is extracted from seeds known for its effectiveness in case of digestive discomfort. Cumin Essential Oil is recommended for its exceptional calming properties, especially in cases of tension or sleep disorders.
History of Cumin Essential Oil
Used in Egypt 5,000 years ago, cumin originated in the Mediterranean basin in the Nile Valley. We already knew its medicinal virtues, but it was also used in the pharaonic tombs for members of the pharaonic families. In Ancient Rome, it was considered very precious and was one of the spices most coveted by explorers when traveling to India or Africa. Its essential oil, narcotic in high doses, was used as a drug in Indian harems and was used by doctors and village sorcerers for the preparation of medicines to be ingested.
It was already recognized for its ability to facilitate digestion and its soothing effect against digestive disorders.
Properties of Cumin Essential Oil
The properties of Cumin Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the seeds of Cuminum cyminum.
Carminative, digestive stimulant
Cumin Essential Oil contains monoterpenes which improve stomach movements. It has a carminative action, that is to say, it promotes the expulsion of intestinal gases while reducing their production.
Like angelica and anise essential oils, Cumin Essential Oil has significant antispasmodic activity. This property is explained by the inhibition of the entry of calcium into the cells, which prevents the contraction of these organs.
The rich composition of Cumin Essential Oil in monoterpenes gives it powerful anti-infectious properties against bacteria, viruses, fungi but also worms, and parasites. This property can be explained by the lipophilic nature of monoterpene compounds: they act by breaking the cytoplasmic membranes of pathogenic cells.
The monoterpenes it contains also stimulate natural defenses through its antioxidant components. Limiting oxidative stress, indirectly strengthens the immune system.
- Pain killer
- Emmenagogue (= stimulates blood flow)
For the well-being
A natural sedative, nerve-calming
Cumin Essential Oil contains molecules with hypotensive, analgesic, relaxing, and sedative properties.
Indications of Cumin Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, cumin oil has multiple indications.
The antiviral properties of the oil allow them to be used in the treatment of all infections of viral origin: flu mononucleosis, shingles, herpes, hepatitis, and viral enteritis
The digestive sphere
Its carminative and antispasmodic properties make it essential to fight against bloating, colitis, difficult cases of digestion, and spasms:
- Bloating, aerophagia
- Colitis, colic
- Difficult or slow digestion
- Travel sickness
- Lack of appetite (adult and child)
- Intestinal spasms
Thanks to its effects on blood flow, Cumin Essential Oil is indicated for blood loss outside menstruation (metrorrhagia) but also in case of absent and/or insufficient menstruation.
The contribution of essential oil to the antioxidant system makes it possible to globally increase the immune response to external aggressions.
For the well-being
In diffusion, thanks to an essential oil diffuser, the oil can help to find sleep and calm thanks to its relaxing and sedative properties.
- Contained emotions
- Blocked plexus
- Disturbed sleep (insomnia)
Use of Cumin Essential Oil
Cumin Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of conditions and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
Always dilute the essential oil of cumin in vegetable oil, from 20 to 30%, that is to say, 1 drop of essential oil of cumin for 4 drops of vegetable oil.
Gently and quickly massage the affected areas.
- For all digestive problems: in circular movements on the abdomen.
- To calm, and soothe muscle tension and tension: massage the solar plexus, the back, along the spine, in the hollow of the wrists. Massage tense muscles, and contractures.
- For hyperthyroidism problems: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the back.
- For overwork: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the plexus.
- For blood loss outside the rules (metrorrhagia): dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- To promote the arrival of menstruation: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
Branding and Package Design of Cumin Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Cumin Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver an international quality Cumin Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is an excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Cumin Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- The quality control department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
Website : www.group-oriental.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org