Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/exotic-verbana-essential-oil-300x300-10176_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
Exotic Verbena gives an essential oil with remarkable effects in case of temporary depression. Sedative, anti-neuralgic, and endocrine harmonizing, will ward off any dark or negative thoughts. In addition very anti-inflammatory and analgesic, and its use, in particular, in the event of osteoarthritis, is recommended.
History of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
Exotic Verbena is better known as litsea cubeba, and should not be confused with lemon verbena (the verbena that is often found in herbal tea in pharmacies) or with verbena officinalis. It is a tropical shrub with small fruits that look just like those of a pepper, and that is why it is nicknamed mountain pepper. It is grown mainly in Asia, and especially in China, where it is hardly consumed but used to produce essential oil, which is renowned for its ability to put an end to states of inner turmoil.
Properties of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
The properties of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the nuts and leaves of Litsea cubeba and Litsea citrata.
- For health
Thanks to its richness in geranial and neral, Exotic Verbana has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Limonene completes this action by inhibiting the production of interleukin 4, a cytokine with an important role in chronic inflammation.
Stimulating blood circulation, vasodilator, anti-cellulite
Limonene reduces lipids (triglycerides or cholesterol) circulating in the blood and facilitates circulation by a vasodilator effect.
The compounds of the essential oil of Exotic Verbena, and in particular the citrals, the mixture of geranial and neral, present a powerful antifungal activity (in particular vis-à-vis Candida albicans) and oppose the development of parasites.
- Astringent, purifying, and skin toning
- Digestive stimulant
- For the well-being
The tranquilizing effect of Exotic Verbena is explained by the calming action of monoterpene aldehydes, geranial, and neral, on the central nervous system. Limonene, an outstanding anxiolytic, completes their action with synergy.
Indications of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, Exotic Verbena Essential Oil has multiple indications.
- For health
The digestive-stimulating properties of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil make it useful for fighting heartburn, acid reflux, inflammatory colitis, slow and difficult digestion, gas, and intestinal worms.
High blood pressure and blood circulation problems
Thanks to its vasodilating and blood-thinning properties, Exotic Verbena Essential Oil is indicated for treating cellulite, circulatory disorders, and hypertension.
Take advantage of the astringent and toning effects on the skin of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil by using it against dermatitis, inflammatory eczema, fungal infections, oily skin, excessive sweating, and inflammatory skin disorders.
Joint and muscle pain
The anti-inflammatory properties of Exotic Verbena encourage its use to relieve various joint or muscle pain (body aches, neuralgia, torticollis, muscle strain, tennis elbow, etc.) and joint inflammation (arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis, sciatica). , etc.).
- Bad smells
- Sick or allergic room
- For the well-being
- Studious atmosphere (exam, meeting, etc.)
- Anguish and anxiety
- Concentration (promotes) (intellectual and psychic stimulation)
- Conviviality (to create a friendly atmosphere)
- Temporary depression, dark thoughts, baby blues
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Nervousness, irritation
- Sleep (promotes good sleep and limits nocturnal awakenings)
- Stress, overwork, nervous tension
Use of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
Exotic Verbena Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of conditions and symptoms.
Cutaneous application, massage
For cutaneous use, the essential oil of lemon bedsea must be diluted because it stains and strongly irritates the skin. Beforehand, it is recommended to perform a skin test on the bend of the elbow.
To take advantage of its therapeutic effects, dilute one drop of essential oil with at least nine drops of vegetable oil, then apply and massage the affected area.
- Cellulite and circulatory disorders: dilute with vegetable oil and massage.
- Joint or muscle pain (aches, neuralgia, torticollis, muscle elongation, tennis elbow, etc.): dilute with vegetable oil and massage the affected area.
- Joint or muscle inflammation (arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis, sciatica, etc.): dilute with vegetable oil and massage the affected area.
- Mycosis: dilute with cream or vegetable oil and apply to the affected area until completely absorbed.
- Excessive sweating: dilute with cream or vegetable oil.
- For other skin disorders: dilute with cream or vegetable oil and apply to the affected area.
- For digestive problems: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the abdomen after meals.
- To promote concentration: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the back.
- For baby blues: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the back and plexus.
- For other indications of well-being: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the back and plexus.
Branding and Package Design of Exotic Verbena Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Exotic Verbena Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases to case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver an international quality Exotic Verbena Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is an excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Exotic Verbena Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Exotic Verbena Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- The quality control department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org