Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/GRAPEFRUIT-ESSENTIAL-OIL-300x200-8012_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Need pep, tone, or freshness, immediately think of Grapefruit Essential Oil, or more precisely the essence from grapefruit zest. We will use it with pleasure, to flavor dishes, create an atmosphere full of energy, or simply to deodorize a room. Its stimulating properties as well as its fragrance, fruity, and invigorating, will instantly give you an impression of vitality and good humor. It will also be useful in case of digestive discomfort, as well as in addition to care for all problems related to weight gain and metabolic disorders such as diabetes or obesity.
History of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Contrary to popular belief, the juicy and more or less bitter fruit of Citrus paradisi, so much appreciated for breakfast, is not that of the grapefruit, but of the pomelo, a citrus fruit native to the Caribbean region.
Pomelo is actually a natural hybrid of the true grapefruit, Citrus maxima, native to Asia, and the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. It would therefore be more accurate from a botanical point of view to call Grapefruit Essential Oil, pomelo essential oil!
In summary: it is therefore from the pomelo, and more particularly from its zest, that we produce grapefruit essence. This confusing confusion, fortunately, does not spoil the pleasure of using this invigorating essence.
When to use Grapefruit Essential Oil (essence from the zest)
Use of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Stimulating action
- Physical effort
- Lack of tone, vitality
- Loss of motivation
- Temporary depression
- Weight control
- Cellulite, Adiposity
- Overweight, Obesity
- Air purification and deodorization
- Pregnancy and birth:
- Heavy legs, varicose veins
- Baby blues
Tone and vitality
Grapefruit essence is rightly recommended to restore “pep”, tone, and vigor. Clinically, it has in fact been shown that it allows the body to activate the sympathetic system, that is to say, the system that keeps us alert and allows us to mobilize the energy we need to deal with different situations in life.
Thus the essence of grapefruit will significantly improve performance during a physical task and will restore vitality in the event of loss of form, fatigue, or small depression when one has the impression of lacking punch, and motivation. etc
Grapefruit essence can also be recommended after childbirth in case of baby blues.
Weight and obesity management
Many studies have been carried out to observe the effect of grapefruit essence on the management of overweight. In general, the observations show that:
- Grapefruit essence has anorectic properties (observed in rats), i.e. it limits appetite.
- It also reduces the accumulation of fat in subcutaneous adipocytes.
- Its use by olfaction or by massage would contribute after several weeks to a reduction in weight and waist circumference.
- Its richness in limonene has a favorable action on cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- A minority compound, nootkatone, could probably also play a role in energy metabolism in the liver and muscles.
- Finally, grapefruit essence has a positive psychological action, since it improves the user’s perception of his body.
Grapefruit Essential Oil could therefore be integrated into a global approach to weight management and be considered as a complementary aid to fight against problems related to being overweight or obese, as well as to reduce the accumulation of fat in the body. level of the abdominal strap, our famous little buoys, or love handles…
Difficult digestion, and after party
The essence of Grapefruit being part of the Citrus, it will promote digestion. The limonene it contains has been the subject of studies demonstrating its beneficial properties on the stomach lining, as well as on intestinal motility and digestive or bile secretions.
Grapefruit essence can therefore be used in case of difficult digestion or overloaded liver.
Circulatory properties during pregnancy
Anglo-Saxon authors recommend grapefruit essence in pregnant women in case of leg edema, varicose veins, or hemorrhoids.
Precautions for Grapefruit Essential Oil
Whether it is grapefruit, sweet orange, clementine, or even bitter orange, all these citrus fruits give an essence with more than 85% limonene, and yet they absolutely do not have the same taste or the same scent.
With regard to grapefruit essence (Citrus paradisi), it is mainly a substance, nootkatone, present between 0.06 and 1.8% which gives it its particular aroma: among the other flavoring substances, mention should be made of some aldehydes and methyl anthranilate present in very small quantities.
- For the cutaneous route, always dilute and do not expose the parts of the body massage during the 12 hours following application (risk of photosensitization).
- For the oral and cutaneous route, favor short cures and, if longer cures are necessary, follow a schedule of 3 weeks out of 4 (3 weeks of treatment and one week of stoppage)
- A bottle that must be stored away from light and heat, ideally in the fridge.
Branding and Package Design of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Grapefruit Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver international quality Grapefruit Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service with FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected, or inform us of your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- What does your Grapefruit Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is a priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used is environmental-friendly.
- Skillful workers care about every detail in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, and packing process.
- Quality control department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purposes, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customers’ samples or based on customers’ pictures, logos, sizes, etc. detailed information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
Website : https://www.bioprogreen.com/
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org