Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/Myrtle-Essential-Oil-3-300x230-10718_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
Myrtle Essential Oil
History of Myrtle Essential Oil
Myrtle is a plant widespread in the Mediterranean regions, especially in Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily. It is used to make various liqueurs. But we also know that these small berries similar to juniper are appreciated for their therapeutic properties.
Myrtle and red Myrtle belong to the same species but grow in very different conditions (season, soil, climate, altitude, humidity, sun) and therefore produce oils with different molecules. This is called a chemotype difference. Myrtle has a much higher concentration of myrtenyl acetate than green myrtle, which is more concentrated in alpha-pinene.
Properties of Myrtle Essential Oil
The properties of Myrtle Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the leaves and twigs of Myrtus communis cineoliferum (green myrtle, common cineole myrtle).
Expectorant and mucolytic
The richness of the oil in alpha pinene and 1,8-cineole stimulates the mucin glands, which thins the mucus and facilitates its elimination. A very interesting property to fight against cough.
Respiratory, venous, lymphatic, and prostatic decongestant
Thanks to its richness in alpha-pinene and limonene, Myrtle Essential Oil tones the vein walls and helps improve blood and lymphatic circulation. 1,8-cineole is also very active in soothing inflammation of the entire respiratory tree.
- Anti-infective and antiseptic
- Liver stimulant
For the well-being
Physical and mental balancing
The active molecules in the Myrtle have a spasmolytic, anxiolytic action which contributes to falling asleep.
- Adaptogen: both calming and toning (rebalancing the nervous system)
Indications of Myrtle Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, Myrtle Essential oil has multiple indications.
The contribution of the essential oil to the antioxidant system and its immunomodulatory capacity makes it possible to globally increase the immune response to external aggressions. It is therefore recommended for diffusion in sick rooms, in the event of convalescence, epidemics, and viral or bacterial infections.
ENT and respiratory disorders
Thanks to the expectorant, mucolytic and antitussive properties of green myrtle, ENT infections are among the indications for the oil for inhalation, diffusion, or massage: bronchitis, sinusitis, cough with mucus, spasmodic dry cough.
Its antibacterial and antiseptic properties encourage its use in cases of eczema, cutaneous mycosis, or parasitosis.
Joint and muscle pain
The anti-inflammatory potential of Myrtle helps relieve osteoarthritis, rheumatism, and muscle/joint pain.
Thanks to its antispasmodic properties, Myrtle can be used to treat several disorders such as spasms, bloating, gas, etc.
- Hemorrhoids, heavy legs, and varicose veins
For the well-being
- Addictions (cigarettes, sugar, etc.)
- Anxieties Concentration (disorders)
- Self-confidence (lack)
- Latent or seasonal depression
- Psychic fatigue Sleep (difficulty falling asleep, insomnia, etc.)
- Tobacco (stop)
Use of Myrtle Essential Oil
Myrtle Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of diseases and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
To benefit from the effects of green myrtle, dilute one drop of essential oil with four drops of vegetable oil, then apply and massage the area concerned.
- To treat respiratory infections, dilute one drop of essential oil with four drops of vegetable oil, then apply to the back, spine, and soles of the feet.
- Viral and bacterial infections: dilute in vegetable oil and apply to the back, spine, and soles of the feet.
- For tobacco cough: 1 drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil to apply to the chest and upper back, 4 times a day until improvement.
- For pain: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the painful area.
- For difficult digestion: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the belly in a clockwise direction.
- Eczema: dilute in vegetable oil and apply to the affected part.
- Cutaneous mycosis: dilute in vegetable oil and apply to the affected part.
- Cutaneous parasitosis: dilute in vegetable oil and apply to the affected part.
- Hemorrhoids: dilute in vegetable oil and apply directly to the affected area.
- Heavy legs, edema: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the legs going up towards the heart.
- Varicose veins: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the legs going up towards the heart.
- Muscle and/or joint pain: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the painful area.
- Inflammation of the prostate: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- Period pain: dilute in vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
Branding and Package Design of Myrtle Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for clients wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Myrtle Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course, the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case printed designs and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver the international quality of Myrtle Essential Oil. Our additional strength to day is excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Myrtle Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honoured to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange a RPI (remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- How does your Myrtle Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw material we used are environmental-friendly.
- Skilful workers care every detail in handing the stamping, printing, stitching, packing process.
- Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purpose, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customer’s samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, and sizes etc. detail information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org