Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bioprogr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/et_temp/parsley-215x300-13533_1080x675.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web5/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web5/tmp:/var/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/srv/www/bioprogreen.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/wp-content/themes/Divi/epanel/custom_functions.php on line 1512
From parsley seeds, this powerful tonic essential oil recipe is traditionally recommended to help promote and regulate menstrual cycles.
History of Parsley Essential Oil
Parsley originates from the Mediterranean basin and was domesticated in southern Europe, probably in Sardinia first. The Greeks held it in high esteem: they crowned the winners of games made of its leaves and made wreaths for their dead. It was not until the 15th century, however, that its use in cooking became more democratic throughout Europe and became one of the most popular aromatic herbs.
Used as a seasoning, parsley cannot provide all the health benefits attributed to it: to take advantage of its therapeutic properties, it must be consumed in the form of an extract or essential oil.
Properties of Parsley Essential Oil
The properties of Parsley Essential Oil are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the seeds of Petroselinum sativum apioliferum (parsley, flat-leaf parsley, common parsley).
Menstrual cycle regulator, uterine tonic
Medicinal plants that stimulate blood flow in the pelvic region and uterus are called emmenagogues. Like yarrow, wormwood and mugwort, parsley is one of them. It, therefore, promotes menstruation by stimulating blood flow in these areas.
Nerve and muscle tonic
Parsley Essential Oil has tonic and appetizing properties due to its richness in monoterpenes (Pinenes, P-menthatriene).
Myristicin increases hepatic detoxification capacity through the activity of glutathione-S-transferase (phase II enzyme).
For the well-being
Thanks to its richness in monoterpenes, Parsley Essential Oil is a general tonic and stimulant for the body. This property is explained by the stimulation of the adrenal cortex.
Indications of Parsley Essential Oil
Thanks to the many properties described above, flat-leaf parsley oil has multiple indications.
The tonic and antispasmodic properties of the oil make it possible to use in the treatment of various disorders (gas, bloating, disturbed transit, etc.).
Muscle and joint pain
Thanks to its tonic properties, Parsley Essential Oil can be used to relieve muscle or joint pain.
Painful menstruation and menstrual disorders
Thanks to the regulating properties of the menstrual cycle, flat parsley is indicated in menstrual disorders, in particular in amenorrhea, when the process of premenstrual congestion is engaged: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
Warning: NEVER USE IN CASE OF PREGNANCY
For the well-being
- Anguish and anxiety
- Nervousness: in olfaction
- Sleep (disorders)
- Stress (the essential oil is both calming and euphoric)
Use of Parsley Essential Oil
Parsley Essential Oil can be used in very different ways for a wide spectrum of diseases and symptoms. Nevertheless, in case of doubt, it is recommended to contact a professional in order to collect personalized and secure information, adapted to your medical situation, your profile, and your age.
Cutaneous application, massage
Parsley Essential Oil can be dermocaustic and must be diluted to 10% in vegetable oil.
- For all the problems to be treated, dilute one drop of essential oil with nine drops of vegetable oil, then apply and massage the area concerned.
- For menstrual disorders: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods): dilute with vegetable oil and massage the lower abdomen.
- Muscle and joint pain: dilute with vegetable oil and massage the affected areas.
- Colitis: dilute with vegetable oil and gently massage the belly.
- Digestive disorders (gas, bloating, disturbed transit, etc.): dilute with vegetable oil and massage the belly.
Branding and Package Design of Parsley Essential Oil
Oriental Group provides a complete branding service for client wishing to penetrate their domestic markets using their very own Parsley Essential Oil Wholesale.
We have many varieties of bottles and containers at our disposal, of course the client may supply their own, or can send us a sample for us to mass produce.
The client can supply their own label or have one produced for them by our team of designers, we can design exactly to your specifications.
We can supply casing solutions to meet any specifications ranging from customized design cases, case-printed designs, and other custom requirements.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Further, you may please note that we have the strengths and capabilities to deliver the international quality of Parsley Essential Oil. Our additional strength today is the excellent logistic control system, which facilitates faster order processing and shipment. We have even automatized most of the production chain to ensure faster production and accuracy.
FAQ Parsley Essential Oil:
- How can I get some samples?
- We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost, the samples are free for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for the formal order.
- Regarding the courier cost: You can arrange an RPI (remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
- How does your Parsley Essential Oil do regarding quality control?
- Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end:
All raw materials we used is environmental-friendly.
- Skilful workers care every detail in handing the stamping, printing, stitching, packing process.
- Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
- Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
- Yes, we can print your logo on the goods or their packing box, for patent protection purpose, a letter of attorney (letter of authorization) shall be provided for the logo.
- We usually produce goods based on customer’s samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, and sizes etc. detail information design for customers.
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Z.I Sidi Ghanem
Route de Safi
40 000 Marrakech
Tel: +212 524 335 449
MOB: +212 600 604 387 (Whatsapp / Viber)
Fax: +212 524 457 961
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org