Matricaria recutita, Chamomilla recutita
Bodegold, Camomile, Chamomile, Common chamomile, German chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Hungarian chamomile, Sweet false chamomile, Wild chamomile
The word chamomile actually refers to a range of different daisy-like plants, which are a member of the Asteraceae family. There are many different species of chamomile, the two most commonly being German chamomile (Marticaria recutita) and Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile). They have been used since Ancient times for their calming and anti-inflammatory properties, and each offer their own additional health benefits.
Chamomile has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses. Chamomile may be used internally or externally. Extensive scientific research over the past 20 years has confirmed many of the traditional uses for the plant and established pharmacological mechanisms for the plant’s therapeutic activity, including antiseptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity.
Recent and on-going research has identified chamomiles specific anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties, validating its long-held reputation. This attention appears to have increased the popularity of the herb and nowadays Chamomile is included as a drug in the pharmacopoeia of 26 countries.
Specifically, chamomile may:
- As a tea, be used for lumbago, rheumatic problems and rashes.
- As a salve, be used for haemorrhoids and wounds.
- As a vapor, be used to alleviate cold symptoms or asthma.
- Relieve restlessness, teething problems, and colic in children.
- Relieve allergies, much as an antihistamine would.
- Aid in digestion when taken as a tea after meals.
- Relieve morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Speed healing of skin ulcers, wounds, or burns.
- Treat gastritis and ulcerative colitis.
- Reduce inflammation and facilitate bowel movement without acting directly as a purgative.
- Be used as a wash or compress for skin problems and inflammations, including inflammations of mucous tissue.
- Promote general relaxation and relieve stress.
Min.Order Quantity : 1 Kilogram
Supply Ability: 2000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Week
Port: Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PAYPAL
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : bulk, carton, sachets, jar, bottle, etc
Delivery Time: 15 days after confirmation of all detaills and deposit
Place of Origin: Morocco
Processing type: Leaves Herbs
Form : Herb
Use: Body, Face and hair
Supply Type: OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
Brand Name: BioProGreen or private labeling
Cultivation type: Organic
Main Ingredient: CAMOMILE
FOB Price :Contact US
Product available in private labeling contact us for more informations : BioProGreen